Nice and healthy breakfast receipe with berries that will bring you energy and make you feel full of energy throughout the morning.
- 1 serving of Strawberry protein. Works well with Vanilla too or any other berries flavour.
- Handful of porridge oats
- 1 spoon of almond butter, or peanut butter (if you haven’t got a nuts allergy)
- 1 serving (80g) of frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackcurrants etc.)
- Around 250ml of almond milk (or soya milk, rice milk, but failing that, you can always use regular milk)
- Add a dash of honey is you fancy a little more sweetness
Blend it all up and enjoy
- 1 portion of porridge oats (30g), cooked with Almond milk, soya milk, rice milk or even regular milk. Mix in:
- 1 spoonful of almond butter, or peanut butter
- 1 spoonful of honey if you fancy extra sweetness
- 1 serving of strawberry protein
- sprinkle with berries (if frozen, take them out of the freezer the evening before)
- and a handful of seeds and/or dried fruit if you fancy extra energy load
Enjoy while it’s still warm