Protein cakes are a great source of protein and also energy, depending on what you decide to add in. Gluten-free, sugar-free, no additives, just natural ingredients!
– 1 scoop of vanilla protein
– 1 egg
– 1 small spoon of cinnamon
– Vanilla extract
– 1 spoon of almond butter
– Handful of dried fruit and mixed seeds
– Dash of honey (optional)
– 120g of natural greek yogurt
– Handful of blueberries, mixed berries etc.
Mix all the ingredients until it looks like a cake paste. Pour into a mug or a bowl. Stick in the microwave for 1 minute. If it still look a bit wet, add an extra 10 seconds.
Nice hot or cold, and you can also add in whatever you like to give it extra flavour! I personally recommend topped with greek yogurt and berries, as it is the best I have tasted yet!